[Evangelism] [Plone-developers] Looking for talking points comparing Plone vs. Wordpress

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Oct 26 10:01:04 UTC 2012

Lennart you are right,
but Plone giving WordPress a challenge as a simple blog or simple
workflow website tool is like the tiger wanting to eat whiskas all days.

Our target is more catching all the upcoming tigers and cure them from
trying to start with cat food or cheese.

There is line between these markets WP cannot cross until now. For a
lot of agencies praising WP as easy and fast / cheap solution, there
is a point the customer grows his business. Lets catch them there!
Maybe before they are addicted to cat food. This is our strenght.
Security, deployment, scaleability, access control, workflows etc.

Armin