[Evangelism] ... Plone vs. Wordpress - Volunteers please step up to create professional WhitePapers from this

Ken Wasetis - Contextual Corp. ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Thu Oct 25 16:35:19 UTC 2012

Armin,

I'm on that plone-com list already, but what would help would be to know
where the main 'jumping off point' is.  Is there a main landing
page/portal that directs people to:
- Google Docs
- Mailing List
- Plone.com staging site (where we can see current state of the theme,
content, etc.)

Also, where is the content being done?  We can't just have a complete
wiki environment where everyone just types over each other's content, I
think, but we also don't want to hold-up progress.

I've been on the mailing list, but to be honest, got lost long ago as to
where to go to contribute, as things just went in 5 directions - at
least to me.  As I tried to track the list updates during a period I was
too busy to actually do the work, there were so many updates coming per
day that I couldn't really keep up.

Please update those like me who might want to help, but aren't sure
where to start.

For instance, for the CMSX vs Plone and CMSY vs. Plone type of
comparisons, I think a shared Google Doc would be a good place to
start.  Then, we can add/polish up some copy around those points to plug
into presentations, whitepapers, etc.

Thanks,
Ken

ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com