[Evangelism] ... Plone vs. Wordpress - Volunteers please step up to create professional WhitePapers from this

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Thu Oct 25 16:27:17 UTC 2012

Hi Ken,
thanks for collecting this and sharing. I enjoyed your Sharepoint talk
as well!

Beneath catching highlight headlines, we need more of this kind of
technical base information after we have Plone newcomers on the hook.

Lets create professional Whitepapers
==================================

How can we proceed to refine this topic into one whitepaper like
content for Plone.com called

"Plone vs. WP – The Full Featured CMS Plone compared against
WordPress" a WhitePaper

(How does this title sound for native speakers?)

If someone is willing to step up to find the tenor of language we need
to put the finger into the wound without too much bashing? A
Whitepaper should cover arguments people need to internally promote
Plone in their organisation or to their customers after discovering
there is a safe alternate CMS!

If you think you can rewrite existing stuff like below for target
groups, please join the plone.com mailing list http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone-com
  and drop me a line to join the trello board for task sharing!

The same has to be done with the excellent Sharepoint feature
comparison.

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)