[Evangelism] Looking for talking points comparing Plone vs. Wordpress

Giacomo Spettoli giacomo.spettoli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:58:26 UTC 2012

Hi Ed,
   this spring during the sorrento sprint there has been a similar
comparison. Here's a googledoc where all the points have been highlighted:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjjG4VVlsN-IdG5rRmNnbWJmTjdzZDFaNklKOWoyd0E#gid=0

cheers,
Giacomo

Il 25/10/2012 15:25, Ed Manlove ha scritto:
> I'm attending a local WordCamp [1] in a couple of days - proudly
> wearing my Plone T-Shirt - and wanted to brush up on my Plone vs.
> WordPress talking points.  All of my Plone work has either been on my
> own project or within Plone core (RTL, UI testing, i18n, etc) so I've
> never really looked outwards too closely. I going to do some searching
> around but wanted to see if anyone, in particular our Plone
> development shops, have any notes when they talk/work with customers
> on showing the value of Plone as compared to Wordpress.  Thanks.
>
> Ed
>
> [1] http://2012.providence.wordcamp.org/

Giacomo Spettoli

Twitter: http://twitter.com/giacomospettoli