[Evangelism] Looking for talking points comparing Plone vs. Wordpress

Ed Manlove devPyPlTw at verizon.net
Thu Oct 25 13:25:08 UTC 2012

I'm attending a local WordCamp [1] in a couple of days - proudly wearing
my Plone T-Shirt - and wanted to brush up on my Plone vs. WordPress
talking points.  All of my Plone work has either been on my own project
or within Plone core (RTL, UI testing, i18n, etc) so I've never really
looked outwards too closely. I going to do some searching around but
wanted to see if anyone, in particular our Plone development shops, have
any notes when they talk/work with customers on showing the value of
Plone as compared to Wordpress.  Thanks.

Ed

[1] http://2012.providence.wordcamp.org/