[Evangelism] CMS smackdown

T Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Mon May 28 21:37:21 UTC 2012

I'd be tempted to make security a top 5 item.

At PSE we did some brainstorming as part of the PloneEdu web site sprint and came up with this (raw) list. The starred ones the ones we thought were most important.

    Kim

What Makes Plone Great
    *Community
    *High security out of the box
    *education-focused “products” (modules, add-ons, extensions) (eg. FSD, timeslot)
    *intranets
    *improving your business processes
    *forms builder
    *free and open source