[Evangelism] CMS smackdown

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Mon May 28 17:01:29 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,
do not make yourself pain with hate. Avoid playing this game. Make it
proactive!

Hate is something not pointing to solutions so you should waste one
point for:

1. I hate that it makes pain to find something we really hate. But we
know challenges!

4 points the community is currently turning from flaws into solutions:

- Ripping out stuff is still a task not automated!
- The old documentation still does not match the standards recently
created docs meet.
- The value that comes from Plones evolutionary continous development
quality is not as obvious as it should be. (is that fake?)
- Former revolutionary Plone concepts are now very common. New
concepts are not recognized that well related to their genereal value
for the whole Software & CMS world (Transmogrifier, Diazo)

Armin