[Evangelism] PyCon Japan 2012 and Plone

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Tue May 22 21:22:53 UTC 2012

+1

Maybe Mark Corum can post the link to his beer-branded release names
PLIP (originally, an April Fool's joke) ?  I think it was gathering
steam as a real PLIP last I looked.

I vote for Plone 5 - Barnstormer
(http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/5049/13084/?ba=hunteraw ), which
was my favorite ale at the Bristol Plone conf.  :)

We'd have to also be sure to not have conflicting numbers included in
release names.  As I recall from my Java days, it was a real mess
explaining that JDK 2 actually included Java 1.2 or some such mess.

-Ken

ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com