[Evangelism] PyCon Japan 2012 and Plone

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue May 22 19:03:32 UTC 2012

Google Summer of Code supporting Plone may was a good recognition in
the upcoming professionals area. Timo Stollenwerk and Franco
Pellegrini are excellent examples what kind of success good newcomer
support can bring up! We need such successful people talk more about
their involvement.

Cab we create a well donated developer contest attracting new guys by
special topics and attractive winner prizes? Of course! Then the
celebration of the handing over should be a remarkable media event (at
least look like!)

To design and deliver a remarkable award trophy that makes up good
photos and heavy weight on the desk should be no problem (for me ;-)
waving! We were running pupil contests with around 5000 participants
each time for nearly 10 years. The setup is in the drawer!

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)