[Evangelism] PyCon Japan 2012 and Plone

Shigeo Honda shigeo.honda at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:47:09 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm Shigeo Honda, Plone Users Group Japan. Will you give us some advice?

PyCon Japan 2012 will be held on September 15 -16 in Tokyo. PyCon
Japan organizers asked  a couple of python related users group, such
as Django, SciPy, Pyramid, Plone etc, to have some sessions in the
event. And they request proposals.

I worry about PyCon is 'die-hard' python developer event and not
suitable  for Plone. So, I'd like to know how Plone community work
with PyCon in other countries. What kind of session is good for PyCon
attendees?  Please let me know your experience in PyCon.

I appreciate any advice and comments.

Thank you,

--
:: Shigeo Honda
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com