[Evangelism] HighEdWeb 2012 / Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA) ?

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Mon Jun 4 14:58:10 UTC 2012

Hi Ken - I have heard of that conference but have never attended. I saw on
LinkedIn that at least a couple of WebLion people are in that group and so
probably have attended. I may have time later to prod them on IRC in
"person" to find out more.

I think I saw a list of events at which the foundation has supported or
plans to support or would like to support a Plone presence, not sure where
though.  Could be that this one is in the list.

    Kim

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM, ctxlken <ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com>wrote:

> Kim,
>
> Still holding out hope that I'll be able to make it to the Plone Conf,
> but this is a fantastic fallback, if I can't, especially since it's
> within an hour of my home!  Maybe I can make the first day or so and
> then head to Plone Conf.
>
> If you've attended, do you have more details on the Poster
> Presentations?  Are these video presentations, Powerpoints with audio,
> other?  Are they 5 minutes or so in length like a Lightning Talk?
> Because for last year's schedule I see they allowed for 90 minutes, but
> had a long list pf presentations listed:
> http://2011.highedweb.org/TrackSessions.aspx?id=6
>
> Thanks for posting and for whatever additional info you have!
>
> Ken
>

> On 6/4/12 8:15 AM, T. Kim Nguyen [via Plone] wrote:
> > Hi - is anyone already planning to or thinking about presenting at
> > http://2012.highedweb.org/ in Milwaukee Oct. 7-10 this fall?  Or
> > perhaps doing a poster session, etc.?
> >
> >     Kim

> > <
> http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=293364&code=a2VuLndhc2V0aXNAY29udGV4dHVhbGNvcnAuY29tfDI5MzM2NHw5MTE0MjkxNDI=
> >.
> > NAML
> > <
> http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
> >

> --
> Ken Wasetis
>
> President&  CMS Solution Architect
> Contextual Corp.
> office: 847-356-3027
> ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com

For UW Oshkosh Plone help and site requests, please email
plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu or visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help

UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
http://uwosh.edu/plone

Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org

Twitter: @tkimnguyen