[Evangelism] Last Chance - PyCon US 2012: Show yourself, Plone Community

Carol Ganz carol at sixfeetup.com
Thu Feb 23 20:36:26 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Last chance to raise your hands and say pick me, pick me! Please let me know if you are attending so I can get the order placed.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Ganz
Director of Customer Relationships
--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x610
Email: carol at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com