[Evangelism] Looking for talking points comparing Plone vs. Wordpress

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Dec 11 19:31:24 UTC 2012

I have a talk last week at a CMS expo. The Drupal guy was boasting Drupal
is now so easy he can teach someone in a month. In my talk I live demoed
diazo by downloading the expo site and turned started turning into a theme.
You can get someone doing diazo in a day.  And that gets you a long way
with plone.

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830