[Evangelism] Plone vs Joomla vs Wordpress

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:30:50 UTC 2012

On 8/27/2012 9:59 PM, Dylan Jay wrote:
> btw, to other plone devs on this list. We haven't made much progress on
> plonefactory in the last year. It's a gevent based pyramid app. Would
> anyone be interested in helping finish it off if we open sourced it?

Ref this thread:

http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/plone-evangelism/2011-May/002292.html

Is it better to have an app that makes images on popular clouds, or
simply have public images available on popular clouds?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530