[Evangelism] Plone vs Joomla vs Wordpress

brisbanestreets brisbanestreets at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:11:08 UTC 2012

I am NEW to Plone  . . as of now . . as a long time WP publisher - i have
come here in the search for extensibility - the comments made at Netsight
are a good sparker -

"I would say if you just want a blog, then Wordpress might be the best for
you, but if you are looking for something much more powerful with the
ability to integrate with many different systems, with fine grained
role-based authorisation, workflow, etc yet still retain a very simple UI
for end users, then Plone might be the tool for the job."

and so will lead me down the proactively down the investigation and
comparison path.