[Evangelism] Plone Conference 2012 seems currently not at lanyrd.com!

Mark A Corum markcorum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:24:56 UTC 2012

Armin,

I have passed on your note to the conference organizers and feel sure that
they will take care of this once the talks are in place.

I did however go and do a search on Lanyrd and found this:

http://lanyrd.com/2012/ploneconf/

Since the talks are not yet announced, I am not sure if that is the reason
for this.  But I've informed them the search isn't finding it easily and
feel sure they will deal with it quickly.

Thanks for noticing.

Mark

Mark A Corum

Writer  |  User Interface Designer  |  Online Marketer  |  Certified
ScrumMaster  |  Campaign Hack and Spinmeister

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, Google Groups, MSN, Skype, Meebo, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo

“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” - Voltaire