[Evangelism] Water and Stone Open Source CMS report

T Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Wed Nov 30 07:10:39 UTC 2011

I thnk ploud.com is a very good answer to this point-and-click group's needs.

One of the things Guy Heckman and I started creating at PSE11 was virtual appliances that had Plone ready to go.  We got bogged down with some problems in VirtualBox, but the idea was to get that and VMWare versions up where people could try them.  But ploud.com is even simpler.

    Kim

--
Sent from my iPad