[Evangelism] Water and Stone Open Source CMS report

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Nov 30 04:24:42 UTC 2011

One of the stats we use in presentation promoting plone is from w3techs.

http://w3techs.com/technologies/details/cm-plone/all/all

The market position shows that Plone is more popular than both
wordpress and joomla for high traffic sites, and almost as popular as
drupal.

The methodology this use is outlined on http://w3techs.com/technologies/topsite/content_management
Note there are some pretty expensive and largely unpopular systems in
that list so overall Plone is bucking the trend.

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75