[Evangelism] virtual appliances for Plone evaluation

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 26 14:41:36 UTC 2011

On 5/26/2011 10:26 AM, Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] wrote:
> I really hope this is the start of finally executing on something that's
> been talked about for a long, long time. Go get 'em, Guy/Kim!

Like I suspect a lot of people on this list, I have my own VMWare and
EC2 Plone images which I have not published due to support issues. This
effort will take some dedication from a couple of folks to maintain.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530