[Evangelism] A Plone Prezi

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Sun Jan 31 11:18:27 UTC 2010

I've been plinking around with Prezi and one of my efforts has been
http://bit.ly/d5kq3J short presentation on Plone .  It keeps evolving with
time, but has stabilized for the moment.

A version can be generated for offline display since it's just a Flash app.
Prezi's can be played in an endless loop (use the 'More' button), so perhaps
something like this would be handy for use at some conventions and booths.

Any feedback from the Evangelism list would be appreciated.

-- Karl