[Evangelism] Re: noted: python.reddit.com sent me quite a bit of traffic

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Jan 21 21:31:12 UTC 2010

Yup, the Python subreddit has a lot of Python people, which is why I put it
there. We should especially jump in and help correct the perception that
people have from trying Plone 3 years ago. Some of the comments are very
uninformed or plain incorrect.

But Reddit should definitely be one of our developer evangelism channels.

PS: Reddit is written in Python, which is also a reason they have such a
good Python community.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net