[Evangelism] WPD T-shirts

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Wed Jan 20 23:35:02 UTC 2010

Hello

Last year, Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker and people from SFU made t-shirts to
promote WPD at Pycon and we would like the experience:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7329343@N04/3749599357/

There's also a chance to do a bigger print in case there are people
interested and if we can handle the logistics, send it to anyone
interested on getting them.

Right now, we are planning to make a long sleeve t-shirt in a crimson
color (brick red color) and we estimate about USD 20 each. Anyone
interested, please answer this mail with an +1.

This mails doesn't imply any commitment, just asking for interests of
getting a WPD T-SHIRT (wich everyone at pycon will talk about) assuming
this conditions.

The idea is move according the answer we get.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://worldploneday.org