[Evangelism] [DW] Query - Are any government-focused open source consortiums still operational?

Csaba Madarász madarasz.csaba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi There,

I am Csaba, working with Balazs in Hungary, and have run into this question
at dowire.org.

I think, we can add plonegov, but do you have other thing in your mind to
share?
Let me know pls..

Cheers

Madarász Csaba
tel.:+36703643482

Google Talk: madarasz.csaba Skype: bpanther360
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mcsaba>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/csabam>
Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/kiazami>
Twitter<http://www.tiwitter.com/kiazami>
del.icio.us <http://delicious.com/kiazami> Blog
RSS<http://nyilt.org/main/rss.xml>
Nyílt.org FSFE: EC caves in to proprietary lobbyists on
interoperability<http://nyilt.org/szabvany/FSFE_EC_caves_in_to_proprietary_lobbyists_on_interoperability>