[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2010 'Tag'

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Mon Feb 22 17:13:56 UTC 2010

ambrin wrote:
> Rover,
>
> I don't know if I should thank you or kick you :-P. Those are tough shoes to
> fill. Would achieving such results be beneficial? None the less we can try
> for fun. And you know me I am anything but aggressive =).

Oh, sorry i was using the world in gaming sense:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggression_%28poker%29

> In my opinion, Plone community is a small and tight-knit that has
> experienced a slow and steady growth. It's about attraction rather than
> promotion.

In this context what would be the difference between promotion and
attraction. For me it's not simple to divide attraction from promotion,
because in order to attract, first you've to communicate or am i missing
the point ?

Thanks for the feedback and support!

Kind Regards
r.