[Evangelism] Re: A Plone Prezi

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 5 01:48:35 UTC 2010

I checked out your translation (not that I can read Italian) and was pleased
to see that the layout didn't have to change in any significant manner.
With some international fonts, I believe the Prezi style has to change,
which may have a pretty radical effect on the entire layout.  If anyone
wants to take a go at Russian, Kanji, Arabic, Big Five, or other language,
let us know how it turns out.

As you can see, I went heavy on U.S. website screen captures, but there's no
reason you couldn't replace any of the images with Italian Plone sites.
This makes the presentation largely modular, where parts can be quickly
substituted to fit, for example, an NGO or education audience.

Thanks again,

Karl