[Evangelism] Conference kit? And Plone booth at PyCon 2010

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Feb 2 05:02:43 UTC 2010

Matt Hamilton / Netsight (CCed) have some FANTASTIC brochures that will make
everyone else jealous. I don't know how hard it'll be to organize the
logistics of shipping them, or whether you should get the paper spec from
Matt and print locally. (I can't overstate how important it is to print on
the right type of paper, btw :)

Alexander Limi · http://limi.net