[Evangelism] 8 Really Cool Things About Plone 4

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Wed Apr 14 15:40:42 UTC 2010

Plone 4:  The 'Stealthy Bliss Release' ?

I see it being akin to the updated Facebook iPhone App that finally
respects ones 'block' settings, so one doesn't have to read through
everyone's Farmville and Mafia updates ;)

Sometimes it's the little things that really matter to people.  Apple is
king of marketing/emphasizing these.  I think the best way to highlight
this is going to be through screencasts that we market, have a prominent
link to from the plone.org home page, etc., so let them begin...

-Ken