[Evangelism] Plone Cookbook & Zotero

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 05:42:01 UTC 2009

Hi all,

some weeks ago I mentioned Zotero as a great tool to build a
bibliography for Plone. Meanwhile I am thinking of an additional use
case.

We can use Zotero to collect blog entries and tag them with "Plone" &
"Recipe" to create a virtual cookbook of Plone recipes. It is easy to
search through zotero entries so that you can easily display all
webpages with plone recipes.

I a second step we could contact the authors and ask them, whether we
can use their recipe in a book.

Do you think that I shall repost this in the documentation group or
even plone-users?

juh
DZUG e.V.