[Evangelism] Software Freedom Day: let's promote Plone!

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Sep 21 04:40:32 UTC 2009

i gave a short lightning talk about Deliverance at the Boston Software
Freedom Day. anyone else get a chance to talk about Plone or related
technologies?

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming Plone
Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com