[Evangelism] Harvard SEAS launched new Plone-based website and intranet

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Sep 1 17:05:40 UTC 2009

In case you didn't see the blog post on planet.plone.org, I wanted to
let everyone know that last thursday, the Harvard School for
Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) launched a new Plone-based
public website at http://www.seas.harvard.edu

We also developed a Plone powered intranet for SEAS which you can see at
http://intranet.seas.harvard.edu

Read the blog post which has links to videos and slides about the project.
http://blog.jazkarta.com/2009/09/01/plonified-harvard-seas-hits-plone-site-trifecta/

Stay tuned for more blog posts which will have details about the
technical implementation and project management process.

Please check out the site(s) and let us know what you think!

thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming
Plone Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com