[Evangelism] PloneConf2009 Marketing Meeting

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Fri Oct 30 08:30:49 UTC 2009

Hi Karl,

I think the consensus was to do it at 10am (in 30 min from now). We'll try
to set up a Skype video chat so you can participate. What's your Skype
handle? Hope you can make it!

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming Plone
Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com