[Evangelism] PloneConf2009 Marketing Meeting

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Oct 27 16:31:23 UTC 2009

If open spaces is anything like bar camps I've been to there will be a
lot of  really interesting short talks given. I suspect marketting is
going to be long and also very interesting.  Not sure if others agree
but I'd love to set aside perhaps half a day of the sprint or perhaps
set aside one evening so no other parts of the conference is missed.

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830