[Evangelism] Who's interested in a 2009:Plone Marketing Meeting?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 09:06:15 UTC 2009

Mark, Karl,
   I'll ensure there is a slot for this on the open spaces day and
will see it we can get a skype call going during for remote
participation. I'm very interested in this myself.

Also, we (Netsight) are in the process of designing a new Plone
brochure that we want to open source and get feedback from the
community, so if there is anyone at the conference also interested in
this let me know (Jean-Paul, Nate: I've already got you guys in my
sights as I know you've both produced good materials, and Nate this
could be good for Gilbane conf too)

-Matt