[Evangelism] This is Plone - a 60 slides introduction to Plone published

Francesco Ciriaci francesco at reflab.com
Mon Oct 26 15:00:46 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

I've fixed the typos and problems reported below, many thanks.
Slideshare version updated, and I've uploaded the new version in
Keynote formate (zipped) in Coactivate Plone Marketing:
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-marketing/contributed-marketing-materials/This-is-Plone.zip

I've also changed the licence into Creative Commons.
The secret wish is that other Plone evangelist can reuse it, readapt
it and improve it :)

Cheers,
Francesco.