[Evangelism] Hack Plone! Win a Mac!

Roijen, Bas bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl
Mon Nov 30 08:54:57 UTC 2009

Should become something like "Entworfen fur sicherheit"?
Translations will be no problem.
I don't know in what countries translations are a must (never guessed
Germany would be one), but the main goal is to get a clear message
across.

Kind regards,

bc. Bas Roijen
Technisch Applicatiebeheerder
COFELY EXPERTS BV
Information & Communication Technology
GDF SUEZ ENERGY SERVICES

Amerikalaan 35, 6199 AE Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
PO Box 304, 6199 ZN Maastricht-Airport - THE NETHERLANDS
Tel. : +31 (0)43 367 52 09
Fax. : +31 (0)43 367 59 90
Mob. : +31 (0)6 388 260 15
bas.roijen at cofely-gdfsuez.nl