[Evangelism] Hack Plone! Win a Mac!

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Sat Nov 28 22:00:20 UTC 2009

How about 'Military Grade Security'?

It has possibly negative military connotations, but I don't think most
CMS reviewers will read too much into that.  Regardless of ones
politics, I think the fact that Zope is on the published approved OSS
list of packages at DoD, and Plone specifically is on the list for NASA
speaks volumes.

Since it's used at other related sites that have been mentioned
(intelligence agencies, Navy, etc.), I think that using the term
'Military Grade' is fair and clear.  Not something we'd have to explain
to would-be adopters of Plone.

-Ken