[Evangelism] Hack Plone! Win a Mac!

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 27 15:54:40 UTC 2009

Just tossing my 2 cents worth in here -- if there were any Plone sites in the
world that hackers were already targeting, it would be FBI and CIA.  I'm
sure we would have heard of any failure there.

Meanwhile, I think the Foundation should sponsor a system of clandestine
honeypots out there and monitor them religiously.

Save the $$ on the Mac and pay Mark to get the msg out to the professional
CMS reviewers.

Karl