[Evangelism] Plone not listed on sixrevisions.com post "How to Evaluate What CMS to Use"

David Sapiro - Pilot Systems david at pilotsystems.net
Wed Nov 25 22:59:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

http://sixrevisions.com/web-development/how-to-evaluate-what-cms-to-use/

You can read:

""
Stewart McCoy
November 25th, 2009
Joel,
I noticed Plone isn’t listed on here. I’ve not used it a lot myself,
but my major professor (who also runs http://www.eserver.org) swears
by it. I’ve also noticed it’s been the recipient of several awards.
Was it in consideration? If so, why did you decide to leave it off? If
not, is Plone not on the radars of many professional web developers?
""

FYI and action, too late for me to work on that one ;)

Dave

David Sapiro - david at pilotsystems.net
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 1 44 53 05 55 - www.pilotsystems.net
Gérez vos contacts et vos newsletters : www.cockpit-mailing.com