[Evangelism] Fwd: CM Pros Fall 2009 Summit Agenda Updated

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Nov 25 19:01:59 UTC 2009

We should really be trying to get case studies of using transmogrifier
to migrate content into Plone for conferences like these where many
analysts attend and potential enterprise customers.

It's one of the biggest pain points of any major WCM implementation
and transmogrifier handles the migration of data very elegantly.

Would be good to toot our own horn and let the analysts know that
these solutions exist for Plone.

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com