[Evangelism] The State of Drupal

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Nov 24 16:54:33 UTC 2009

On 25/11/2009, at 2:28 AM, "Ken Wasetis \[Contextual Corp.\]" <ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
 > wrote:
>
> Thanks for the insight on the ZEA arrangement - I was thinking
> something like this could be a possibility, but it sounds as if there
-1
I agree with matt that this won't work and isn't good for plone. An
alliance for the purposes of joint bids seems to only work on a small
scale with a self chosen group that really trust each other. It was
cool meeting blue alliance at the conference and seeing they do this
really well. Part of what makes plone work is that any company can
resell plone and if two companies compete for the same work then the
better company wins. That's inclusive not exclusive and allows the Eco
system to expand.