[Evangelism] Re: plone t-shirt

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Mon Nov 23 20:20:44 UTC 2009

Massimo,

You can see who is at this mostly commercially-dominated CMS conference
that has been held for the past 7-8 years here:
http://gilbaneboston.com/exhibitors_sponsors.html

I think you'd be right in thinking that the typical vendor will either
be wearing branded polo or oxford shirts or will be business casual,
possibly with a jacket on (say, for the SEO experts trying to market
their services.)  Since it's in Boston in December, I suspect long
sleeves could overcome polos on this one :)

-Ken