[Evangelism] The State of Drupal

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 15:10:06 UTC 2009

Scott,
   This is an amazing panel discussion. There was meant to be
something similar at IMS this year, but it got dropped, which was a
shame. I'm still not entirely sure the organisers themselves 'get'
Open Source. Having a quick look at the OSS vendors/projects listed
for IMS there will be: Plone, eZpublish, Squiz, and Day (whose product
is not OSS, but they contribute to a lot of OSS components they use,
mainly Apache stuff).

I've got a meeting setup with Janus Boye from Jboye who does quite a
bit of work for CMSWatch (they wrote the Plone entry for CMSWatch's
reports) so similar to below, if anyone has any specific info they
think I should be mentioning then let me know. I'm going to mainly
talk about the Plone 4 roadmap and general Plone ecosystem.

-Matt