[Evangelism] noob thoughts

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Sun Nov 22 22:09:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for the feedback. It's very valuable to hear an outside
perspective.  However I'm not 100% I understand what you are staying.

Are you saying that it is hard for you to  understand what plone does
and how you can use it from initial reading of plone.org?  Do you
consider yourself a web developer who wants to make many websites or
someone who just wants one up and going really quickly?

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830