[Evangelism] plone t-shirt

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Nov 11 09:39:28 UTC 2009

I just dug through my Gmail to find an email from 11/3/2006 from Jonah
Bossewitch about a Cafepress store he made to sell Plone merchandise:
http://www.cafepress.com/ploneshop

Obviously, we'd need to update these items to use the new logo, but might
this be a good starting point?

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming Plone
Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com