[Evangelism] Re: joining Odesk

Josh Breinlinger josh at odesk.com
Thu May 14 00:02:35 UTC 2009

Hey Virginia,

Thanks for the reply and interest. There is a straightforward agreement
(which basically says we won't sue each other). I've attached the
agreement.  You can update to include your information.

If that's ok - then we just need two things to create a Group for you.

1) oDesk Username - please register and send me your username
2) Your preferred Group URL - eg, http://www.odesk.com/groups/plone

Then I can create the Group and you can edit the content and criteria for
membership.  Once it's ready, you can just let me know and I'll make it
publicly available in our Groups Directory.

Best,
Josh