[Evangelism] Fwd: Top 10 Reasons to Attend Ektron Synergy 2009

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue May 19 20:10:23 UTC 2009

Evangalism peeps (and Balazs),

I thought I'd pass this along, its one of the emails I've received
from Ektron (a commercial CMS) about their upcoming annual
conference.  I thought it was interesting as I've never seen anything
similar produced for Plone and the Plone conferences or symposiums.  I
thought it might be an interesting thing to use as a starting point
for similar emails for the Plone Conf. Points such as 4 & 8 below are
items that I think we need to perhaps promote more (as opposed to tech/
develop stuff which we are already very good at).

-Matt

Begin forwarded message: