[Evangelism] Plan for Marketing Tune-Up this Coming Friday May 15th

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed May 13 17:01:41 UTC 2009

Hi All:

This coming Friday, May 15th, we will be working on two things:

1) Gathering information about events Plone should be represented at
so that we have a plan in place, budget set aside for target events,
and can help support Plonistas going to those events.

The preliminary event list we have is at:
http://etherpad.com/eMhbqewyQw

It is broken down by region. EUROPEANS: please add on to your list!

GOAL FOR MAY 15TH PLONE TUNE-UP:
For each event, gather:
  - name, location, dates
  - url
  - target audience
  - expected number of exhibitors and their names
  - expected number of attendees
  - admission ticket price
  - information on booth rental cost and other associated expenses for
exhibitors
  - names of Plonistas planning on attending the event
  - reason why Plone should be represented

Again, the list is at:
http://etherpad.com/eMhbqewyQw

2) Review the latest update of the Plone logo usage guidelines (to be
presented by Mark Corum).

--------------------------------------
15TH PLONE TUNE-UP
Friday, May 15th, 2009
9am-6pm (US ET)/ 15h-Midnight (GMT +1)
http://plone-tuneup.ning.com
irc: #plone-tuneup

Thank you, and talk to you on Friday!
Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse