[Evangelism] Marketing Prep Call today @12pm EDT

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed May 13 16:07:07 UTC 2009

Hi All:

Just a reminder that we are having our Marketing Prep Call today to
coordinate our upcoming Marketing Tune Up effort this coming Friday.

Please use the following instructions to call:

======= ======= ======= ======= ======= =======

Calling from a regular phone:
Calling from the US: 1-605-475-8500: (long distance costs apply).
Calling from outside the US: +16054758500 (intl.costs apply)

Conference room number 5675713

======= ======= ======= ======= =======

To be the moderator press * after you enter the conference room
number. Your Moderator Pin is : 8521297)

 From Skype (the Skype connection sucks. It is much better to use
Skype-out or similar to call the US number and pay a bit)
* call to be a participant Skype number:+99008275675713
* call to be the moderator: Skype number:+99008278521297
More event details»

Thank you,
Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
CEO
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse