[Evangelism] Plone Messaging

ctxlken ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Sun May 10 00:58:20 UTC 2009

One suggestion that might help (if it's not already being done)... for those that are most intimate with the docs and with where we're coming up short, I think it'd be great to log this as a defect/bug in the Plone issue tracker.  Then, on 'bug Fridays', we can attack these bugs along with the code issues. Ken