[Evangelism] [Fwd: Re: [Board] Request for CMS Expo partial funding from Foundation]

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Thu May 7 17:26:03 UTC 2009

Please see my recap of our experience (Miki and Ken from Contextual) of
working a Plone/company booth and giving a couple of presentations at
last week's CMS Expo in Evanston, IL (just north of Chicago, IL.)

One additional benefit that I'd add, is that there were CMS reviewers
from CMSWatch, CMSCritic, WebReference, and perhaps others, that I think
we made a positive impression on.  I think that if Plone wasn't
represented at such a conference, it could give the wrong impression of
where the community and product are headed.

-Ken Wasetis